Helping the Lehigh Valley meet AUP requirements.
Auditors should have adequate knowledge of the nuances of the subject matter in question and understand there must be reasonable criteria that exists on which to base their findings. That’s why a trusted CPA like CR&Y is essential for even simple AUPs.
Some examples of agreed-upon procedure engagements include:
- Due diligence when buying or selling a business
- Verifying cash balances
- Checking security balances
- Income tax provisions
- Accounts receivable/payable processes
- Special reviews of loan portfolios
- Reviews of internal control and environmental management systems
- Royalty agreements compliance
- Employer compliance/payroll audits
- Purchasing department compliance
If you find yourself in any of the above situations, please contact us to help you meet the requirements.
What Can We Do For You?
Click Here to schedule an appointment and learn why CR&Y has been a trusted partner for 90 years.